Thursday, September 6, 2007

I ain't saying Thanks!


No thanks for him who dint bid Good bye for me!!
http://injeytoday.blogspot.com/2007/07/i-aint-saying-goodbye.html


No Thanks for him who taught me how to blog.
It was he who taught me how to create a blog and make changes in it.



No Thanks for him who took the responsibility of tasting my recipies.
without whom I would not have become a good cooker (Chef).



No Thanks for him who patiently answered my dumbest doubts.
He just says "I will kill you" or "Sir, common wake up" to make me alert and feel that I have asked him the most stupid question.



No Thanks for him who enacted with me at TAGCA.
Without which people would have not known his talents.



No Thanks for him who awakened my interests in FRIENDS.
Though we watch the episode, we discuss and enact them together thus enjoying each and every pinch of the episode.



No Thanks for him who inspired me in watching English movies.
Spiderman (all 3 versions), Ben-Hur, The Prestige, Memento, Blair witch project, God Father, Good Son and most importantly, The Matrix (all 3 versions).



No Thanks for him who made me understand the concept of The Matrix
I only knew there was some super power with Neo and Morpheus until he taught me what Matrix was.



No Thanks for him who listened to all my thoughts and feelings (also my songs).
There used to be long discussions even on the silliest topics as whether to have Veggie burger or rice for lunch.



No Thanks for him who read all my blogs and says its ok and nothing else.

No Thanks for him who tastes my food during the preparation and says he does not know any tastes.



No Thanks for him who shared my RMs, calls and bugs,


because he plays games at 2AM in the night while I am in deep sleep.



No Thanks for him who taught me Tirukkural Kurals,
apart from letting me know what the Kural actually means.



No Thanks for him who taught me Tamil,
after I harassed him with shower of questions what something means in Tamil (esp. Ka Ka Ka Po)



No Thanks for him who showed me how to use iPod,
and listen to the songs while at work.



No Thanks for him who shared more than just the room
The laughs we had, the thoughts we shared, the food we ate, the memories of his childhood and college days that he shared, the photos that we shared, the rugby catches we played, the dieting we tried (and failed everytime), the shopping we did will never be forgotten.

1 comment:

Gayatri said...

Best Way of Saying Thanks is to make others feel special and this post must have achieved that 100%.